“Act and be successful”: Global InterGold interview with the leader Vitaliy Borovyk

Get to know the success story of the charismatic and stylish Global InterGold leader Vitaliy Borovyk. This leader has shared his achievements in gold business, difficulties he faces and how he works every day.

Read the Global InterGold interview with Vitaliy Borovyk and get inspired!

Vitaly Borovik is a young and ambitious businessman who travels from one continent to another presenting the gold business and arranging meetings with customers. The interview, which was made at the Global InterGold event in Japan, reveals Mr Borovyk's success story and secrets of financial prosperity.


How did you start your business with Global InterGold?


Honestly, it was a lucky turn of events. About three years ago I had to make an important decision: staff was reduced in the company I was working because of crisis, and I started looking for a new job and opportunities to earn money. That's when I learnt about Global InterGold and decided to start my own gold business. The main reason for such a decision was the product itself. Gold is a valuable metal, and I am proud to promote it and show it to my friends.

What does your working day look like?


My working days are very busy, I get up at 5 am or 6 am every morning and talk to my team mates. I enjoy it a lot! The business is growing and developing, particularly in Asian countries. People love gold everywhere!

What is your biggest achievement?


I consider the organization of two conferences in cooperation with other company's leaders as my biggest accomplishment. The first one took place in Madrid and it was the first Global InterGold conference in Europe gathering more than 200 people from different countries! The second conference I organized with my team took place in Malaysia. It was the first Global Tour 2016 event in Asia and was epic! Gold does not have any cultural or linguistic boundaries; gold is respected worldwide.

The business with Global InterGold has also fulfilled my childhood dream for I always wanted to be a businessman and travel to different countries and meet new people. I've always dreamt of traveling to Asia and now my team and I are in Tokyo! We've just returned from Malaysia and are going to South Korea very soon. We have meetings with business partners planned for a week ahead. It's a solid proof of our success, isn't it?


How do you deal with the difficulties you face in your business life?


Difficulties usually occur at the beginning when you make your first steps working with customers. But the high quality of the product and the company's guidance always gives you confidence! You are surrounded by many successful leaders who can become your role models and teach you.

What is the secret of success?


If you want to succeed, you have to work and to step into action without doubting for a second. Don't wait! If you decide to do something, do it now.

How has your life changed since you started working with Global InterGold?


My life has significantly changed for the better. Firstly, my social circle has grown both in quantity and quality. I work with smart people from all over the world, learn a lot about the business from them and absorb their life wisdom. Secondly, I began to travel a lot. Last year I visited more than 10 countries. The quality of my life and my financial situation has substantially improved.


Do you have a motto or a mission?


Igor Mann's motto appeals to me: "Work, work and work, but at the same time study, study and study." I believe this rule suits our business and life in general. We need to grow, yearn for more and follow the example of successful people.

Do you have any advice for beginners and other customers of the company?


Business requires hard work, but working in a right way. First of all, you should study the business to understand how it works. The second step is to make a plan and follow it thoroughly. Accomplish the planned objectives one by one and that's how you will achieve high results! Don't be afraid to take responsibilities, choose your strategy and move forward!


Do you want to know what other company's customers think about the Global InterGold business

Visit the Global InterGold video channel and find your golden path to success! 


You may also like

10 comments:

  1. Wow !!! Real fantastic interview! Thanks you very much my partner Vitaliy for sharing this useful info with us. Now we know how to achieve the success, because as all know the most important is hard, every day work! I'm also a client and leader of global INTERGOLD, and I'm very proud to be part of it !!! Also I'm very thankful company for all support and for this amazing opportunity!!! The gold business is the best business!!!!!
    If you are not yet in the business I recommend you to find out more and don't miss the opportunity which will change your life! We invite all to our international team! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you partner! Proud of your work in Asian markets!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for inviting to this blog Leader Vitaliy Borovyk!
      Again, Great chance and glad having the opportunity to work directly with you in GOLDSET GOLDLINE program. What makes me decided to work in this program? Well simply its a wisest decision to make and start your own gold business in GLOBAL INTERGOLD because this program is very terrific! It will allow you to level up or to qualify fast in leadership bonuses where in this program, I did in three months' work time! Finally reach the leadership Level and here we're earning a continuous RESIDUAL INCOME. The main goal why start in GOLDSET GOLDLINE PROGRAM directly is allows you to receive a fast 2550 EUR income and that is pretty awesome of course . ~

      Well, let me congratulate also all my Group partners in GLOBAL INTERGOLD KUWAIT- INTERNATIONAL, packed of Arab professionals like Doctor, Lawyers, Teacher, clients from Kuwait Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Health, National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), GULF BANK, just to mentioned few and more. You guys are all amazing to work with, I'm very proud and glad having you all in the team, appreciate your trust and hard worked! Lets keep teaming up and continue working towards our one vision for the future success ~

      Just to sum it up! Leader Vitaliy you’re incredibly doing a great support with us. Thanks so much!
      I would like to share these point to all clients who would come across on this blog. I'm so confident to say that in almost a year working in Global Intergold, the company designed its unique business MARKETING plan that will allow people to start their own Gold business in just THREE main IMPORTANT things, (PEOPLE, GOLD, and TECHNOLOGY). This business were beneficial not just for yourself, even to your family and your friends as well. Take the advantage of our ERA wherein, we are all living in the world of technologies, social media and more young generation to be in this business to follow. It's really good opportunity to build your solid GOLD business while young, through Global Intergold's Marketing Incentives program.

      Goal for financial Freedom! Persevere and it would surely payoff!

      Own your profitable Gold business now, and inspired others on your success!



      For further about the Company, please click below

      www.globalintergold.com
      You may like to Register on the links and start your own Profitable Gold Business with us!
      www.kwt-international.myintergold.com
      www.jdgoldline.myintergold.com
      #GIG #GOLD_IS_THE_REAL_MONEY #GLOBALINTERGOLD #GOLDSETGOLDLINE #LEADERSHIP_PROGRAM
      ‪#‎JULIANAQ8‬ #‎GIG_KWT_INTL_QTR_OMAN_IRN_TX_UK_LB_SG_PH_UAE_IND‬_CANADA_ITALY_TAIWAN_HK_EGYPT_AFRICA_SHRILNKA

      Delete
  2. Such a great interview! This interview really helpful and and useful because I'm also a client and leader of Global InterGold did apply the same way here in Malaysia. The product (Gold) itself shows the prestige of this business. I recommend you for those who still looking for a business to start, Global InterGold is the best business for you to start your own gold business in your country now by PM me or register here www.cybernet.myintergold.com or search my name Iz Jaafar in Facebook. Thank you my partner Mr Vitaliy Borovyk from Spain for this interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly amazing event ! There is a huge interest among Japanese people in Gold business ✨ Thank you for my partner and leader Vitaliy Borovyk for such a great motto a success mission and fantastic interview !! It was wonderful life experience ..i'm happy to be part your International Team and I'm proud to be Global Intergold clients !! Come on everyone let's join our team ✨ how many Global Intergold Gold bars do you want ..? There's no limit ! you will win all Gold bars that you want and work for them...? Visit : www.hannamel.myintergold.com ✨ Facebook : Hanna Mell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic interview!! im very proud to work with you!
    If you wanna change your future - take action! TAKE ACTION NOW!
    GIG is fantastic opportunity to start your own business and make money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best power and suport, thank'u my patner and kindly leader Vitaliy Borovyk, God blessing us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best power and suport, thank'u my patner and kindly leader Vitaliy Borovyk, God blessing us

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have only one life, why not to be a billionare? With Global InterGold its possible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! very well said... right answer for the right questions

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.